Poster Presentation Awards
◆ Best Poster Presentation Award
|P13: Development of electrolyte in metal-supported solid oxide electrolysis cells on CO2 electrolysis performance.
Kosuke Umeda, Yuko Maruyama, Sho Kuzukami, Shuzo Tominaga, Tan Zhe, Yukitaka Kato, Hiroki Takasu
◆ Poster Presentation Award
P6: Once-through High Burnup Fuel Management Strategy with Dual Neutron Energy Spectrum Core in HTGR
Hong Fatt Chong, Hiroshi Sagara
P15: Material Development for Thermochemical Energy Storage Using Magnesium Chloride and Ammonia Gas-Solid Reaction System for utilization of energy
Tetta Enosawa, Saki Yoshida, Hiroki Takasu, Yukitaka Kato
P17: Effect on electrolysis performance depending on cell layer composition of metal-supported solid oxide electrolysis cells
Sho Kuzukami, Kosuke Umeda, Shuzo Tominaga, TAN Zhe, Hiroki Takasu and Yukitaka Kato
P4: Safety and proliferation resistance of small and medium-sized sodium-cooled fast reactors with passive shutdown devices
Haruka Okazaki, Masatoshi Kawashima, Hiroshi Sagara
P16: Development of thermochemical energy storage materials with enhanced thermal conductivities using calcium hydroxide and silicon-impregnated silicon carbide foam
Kyosuke Mochizuki, Shigehiko Funayama, Soichiro Tamano, Takashi Kato, Massimiliano Zamengo, Hiroki Takasu, Yukitaka Kato
- 15 min presentation + 5min Q&A (Total 20 min)
- The electronic file of the presentation must be submitted directly to staff in each presentation room by the morning of your presentation day.
- The electronic file of the presentation can be accepted in PPT or PDF format.
- Your own computers are NOT used in your presentations in principle. If you have a special request to use your own computer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the beginning of the conference.
- We guarantee to delete your file completely in our computer after the conference.
- Please check Guidelines for Oral Presenter
- All poster presenters are REQUIRED to make a 1.5-min-talk in the poster short presentation session (10:00 - 11:00) on Jan. 12th.
- Your talk file MUST be sent to email@example.com by Jan. 6th.
- The electronic file of the poster short presentation MUST be made ONLY in PDF format (see the sample).
- Your poster can be put on the board from 9:00 on Jan. 12th.
- The size of the poster must be smaller than 130cm in length x 90cm in width.
- The poster session will be scheduled between 12:00 to 13:00 for ODD ID # presenters and 13:00 to 14:00 for EVEN ID # presenters on Jan. 12th.
- All posters will be voted on by all participants, and some selected posters will be awarded at the closing session ceremony on Jan. 12th.